What is Elo Boost
League of Legends elo boost or lol MMR boost, the name given to the rank increase by playing a higher ranked person with a lower ranked player to increase his rank, or by playing a game on the account of the lower ranking person. In simpler terms, lol elo boost allows a stronger player to move you out of your rank. For example, a Bronze player in a difficult situation can hire a Diamond player to log into their account and play with ranks. Riot also calls this MMR Boosting. "While it is generally accepted that the purpose of this is to improve one's MMR, any ranked game played by someone who is not the original owner of the account can be considered a Boost and result in a penalty," Riot said.
In fact, people who boost their account and go to high elo despite having low elo will match according to the MMR of the account when they enter the ranked game, and will match the people according to the elo where the account is located. So if the account is boosted to the diamond, the person who is actually bronze will have to play against the diamonds. Due to the difference in game information and MMR, owners of boosted accounts can play poorly and cause their entire team to rank down. This would not be a fair match and is not considered appropriate by Riot.
Elo Boost's Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of elo boost While it's a good solution to save people from being stuck in a position called "elo hell," it's not welcomed by the Riot team. Although it is not illegal and is not a hacking method, lol elo boost can negatively affect other players' gameplay and ranked rank.
Some of the disadvantages of Elo boost include:
· LoL's matchmaking system is designed to pit players against players who have relatively the same skill level as themselves. That's what MMR or matching rating is for. Increasing your MMR in an unnatural way will pit you against much better players than you. Upgrading is only a temporary victory, because you can't maintain your ranking against players outside of your league.
· Elo boost has a negative impact on both the original account holder and the counter players. For example, a player with a high elo who plays in the account entered to boost to a higher rank than bronze can win a match very comfortably, while this is unfair for the opposing team. The Riot team strives to make matches fairer and for everyone to match players of their level.
· Boosted players ruin the game for their teammates too. Since they are not used to playing in high eloda, they will naturally perform less than the players there.
Is Elo Boost Harmful?
League of Legends It takes hard work and knowledge of the game to jump the rank in the game. It is not easy to improve your skills and get league points. lol Elo boost takes away the value of all this and causes players who put a lot of effort into the game to be treated unfairly. Elo boost also puts account security at risk. This action requires that the person requesting the boost provide their account details and login information to the person who will boost the account. Some players who rent a booster service hoping to raise their rank have repeatedly witnessed their accounts simply being stolen or sold to other players. In any case, you shouldn't share your account login information with anyone else.
Elo boost damages the game's matchmaking system and community in general. For this reason, it is not recommended to do or have it done. If you want your elo to increase, it is useful to start training.
Is there a penalty for Elo Boost?
Players who want to have an Elo boost in mind Is it harmful to have elo boost or if my account will be banned. Riot will not allow such an action to go unpunished. If an account that is included in the Elo boost is captured, both the account owner and the person boosting the account may experience the following issues:
· League of Legends account will be suspended for 2 weeks.
· Your appreciation level drops to 0. As long as you don't behave the same, your level of appreciation will continue to move forward.
· The account will not be awarded the current season's ranked reward.
· Accounts caught for the second time will receive a perm ban, as well as an unlimited period of suspension.
There are many trusted or unreliable websites that do elo boosting. If you want to increase the level of your account, these methods seem attractive, but skipping the league as a result of your own efforts is much more enjoyable and risk-free.